Declaration and Acceptance
1. Notwithstanding this switch, I agree that I will continue to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions Governing Deposit Accounts, Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC 360 Account and, where applicable, the Terms and Conditions Governing Electronic Banking Services (Personal) as the same may be amended by OCBC Bank from time to time (which are available for viewing at any OCBC branch or at www.ocbc.com/tandc. In addition and where applicable, I/we have read and agree to be bound by such other standard terms and conditions (as may be amended by OCBC Bank from time to time) that may be applicable to the product/account in which I/we have requested to switch to (such terms and conditions are available for viewing at any OCBC Branch or at www.ocbc.com/tandc). I/We further consent to the disclosures as provided therein.
2. I understand and agree that OCBC Bank has the absolute right to reject my request in this form. I further understand that in the event that my request under this form is rejected, OCBC Bank is not any obligation whatsoever to render me any reason or explanation.
3. I agree and confirm that OCBC Bank has the absolute discretion to request me to execute any documents, agreements, contracts and/or forms ancillary or in connection with my request under this form.
4. I declare that the information given by me is correct.
5. I agree and authorize OCBC to convert my FRANK Account to OCBC 360 Account
>FAQ on conversion from FRANK Account to OCBC 360 Account
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.